these are lightweight but extremely strong moulded plastic cones with a broad base (set of 4). They lift the chair or bed, allowing the user to get in and out easier.
Will raise a standard bed or chair up to 150 mm. Steady when in use.
Available in 2 heights
- 80 mm
- 150 mm
The 150 mm raiser can take a chair leg of 10 cm diameter.
- The weight limit of one cone for normal use is 50 kg
- The normal use of using 4 cones is 200 kg for symmetrical weight distribution
- Always use on a flat surface
- Ensure that all the raisers are level and the legs of the furniture are properly located before use
- Not suitable for reclining chairs